Have I gained weight?

~twenty minutes later~
I am still looking in the mirrow when the doorbell rings. I open the door and see Ezra with breakfast in his hands. I smile and he bends down to kiss me.
"Hi baby."
"He. Thank's for bringing breakfast."
"No probleme." We walk into the kitchen and settle the table so that we can eat our breakfast together. I put everything on the table when Ezra turns his attention to me.
"Do you wanna have coffee Baby?" When he says this I could already throw up. What is wrong with me today?
"No thank you I just want to have tea." Ezra looks at me and makes a cup of tea for me. A few minutes later we sit on the table and eat our breakfast. Why is Hanna telling me that I have gained weight and if I would have Ezra would see it right? Why doesn't he say something to me? I am so confused right now. And most of all why don't I want to have coffee? I love coffee and would never turn down a cup. What is wrong with me?
"Baby?" I look at Ezra and he has a confused look.
"Yeah?"
"I was talking to you. Did you hear what I said?"
"No sorry. What's wrong?"
"Where are you today? You seem so off from everything" I decide to just ask Ezra.
"Have I gained weight?" Ezra looks at me and has a confused look on his face.