Family dinner

~three days later~
Mia is out from hospital since yesterday and she is doing so much better. Today we will go to my parents and I just got ready. Ezra is changing Madeline and when I walk into Mia's room I see nothing than a big mess and Mia on the floor playing with her toys. I bend down and sit down next to her.
"What did you do with your room love bug?"
"I played."
"I see that. But we have to clean the room before we go to your grandparents and uncle Mike." Mia nods and helps me with cleaning her room. When we are finished I change her into a cute outfit(picture above). When she is dressed we walk into the livingroom where Ezra is already sitting with Madeline in his arms.
"Your ready to go?" They all nod and we walk to the car and drive to my parents all together. The car drive is silence and the only thing we hear is Mia singing to frozen songs. When we get to my parents Ezra parks the car and a few seconds later Mia is out from the car and runs to the front door. Ezra smiles and I take the car seat out and walk with Ezra also to the front door. When we get there Mia is already in my mom's arms. I smile and give the car seat to Ezra while I hug my parents.
"Mom, Dad it is so good to see you."
"Yes. We missed you. Let's get in." I nod and we all walk inside together. My mom gets us all a glass of water and a few minutes later she back in the livingroom where she sits down next to me.
"Where is Mike and his new girlfriend? I am exited to meet her."
"He will be here soon and you will like her Aria. She is really nice. But how is Mia doing? I heard that you where at the hospital sweetheart."
"Yeah. I had to have an operation but I am good again and Daddy and Mommy had given me a dog yesterday."
"The two of you got her a dog yesterday?"
"Yes. She was so brave and we had to give her somerthing mom."
"Well I am happy for you princess."
"Thank you grandpa." I smile and we continue to talk while we wait for Mike and his new girlfriend to get here.