Relieved

(Aria's POV)
~one hour later~
I am sitting with Madeline in my arms as I nurse her while Ezra is still asleep. Madeline knows that something is going on and it's hard to calm her down.
"Hey shh..it's alright. Your sister will be alright. Sshh..ssh." Just when I lay Madeline back into the bed there is a knock on the door and a few seconds later the Nurse wheels a sleeping Mia into the room. She smiles and I sit down on Mia's bed.
"And. How did it go?"
"Everything went good. She will wake up soon and will probatly be thrusty. So just beep me as soon as your daughter is up." I nod and thank her before the nurse walks back outside. I look next to me and see that Ezra is also awake. I bend down to kiss him.
"Have you had a good sleep?"
"Yes. How is she doing?"
"Good. The doctor told me that she will wake up soon." Ezra and I talk while we wait for mia to wake up.
"Momma." I turn around and see that Mia is awake and wants to stand up. But before she has the chance to do this I stop her.
"Woah sweetie calm down. You have to lie while Daddy gets a Doctor." Mia nods and Ezra gets the Doctor. When the Doctor is here I stand up and let her check on Mia.
"Are you alright sweetie?"
"Yeah but I am thirsty."
"I will get you a cold drink." Mia nods while the Doctor gets her a drink. I am really glad that Mia is alright because Ezra and I were really worried about her.