Day together

I dress Mia into an cute outfit(picture above) and then we head into the city. Mia takes mine and Ezra's hand as we walk to the playground. The walk to the park is silence and the last two days showed me how it is when we all would be together. When we go to the playground Mia runs to the swings while Ezra and I sit down on the bank. I look at Ezra and smile.
"Aria you did such an amzing Job with her."
"Thank you. Ezra her birthday is coming up in two months and if you want then we can tell her about us,"
"Sure that's a great idea babe." I smile and we make small talk until we decide to get to eat something.
"Mia are you coming? We are going to eat something." Mia nods and runs towarwards us.
"Where are we going?" I look at Ezra while he shrugs with hus shoulders. I think for a second and then I get an idea.
"How about the brew?" Mia and Ezra nod and we walk to the brew. We order what we want to eat and continue to talk.

~two hours later~
Ezra walked with us to our house but now he has to go home also. We had a good time and it is great to be with him again. Mia hugs Ezra and smiles.
"Bye Daddy. When will you come again?"
"In the next few days I promise." Mia nods and kisses Ezra's cheek before she runs into the livingroom. I smile at Ezra and walk towarwards him.
"Bye baby. We are texting and you can come whenever you want to come alright?"
"Sure. See you Sweetheart." Ezra kisses me one last time before he walks back home and I walk into the livingroom where Mia is.