Dinner as a family

~one hour later~
We just finished eating our dinner and I take the plates and put them in the sink.
"It was delicious Aria. You did a good job."
"Yeah Mommy the food was really good."
"Thank you."
"Can I watch Tv momma?"
"Yes but only until I am finished in the kitchen alright." Mia nods and walks into the livingroom. I wash the plates when I feel Ezra kissing my neck.
"What are you doing?" Ezra smiles and kisses my cheek.
"Please stop I don't want Mia to see us." Ezra nods and hugs me.
"Thank's Aria for everything. I am so proud of you I hope you know that."
"Thank you Ezra. Mia really likes you you know."
"Yeah I am glad because I was actually nervous."
"Mia was too but I told her that you can't wait to meet her." It is silence for a few minutes until Ezra comes beside me.
"What are you doing?"
"I will help you."
"That's nice of you but you don't have to do this."
"I know but I want to help you." I nod and Ezra helps me and about ten minutes later we are finished and walk into the livingroom where Mia is watching Barney and his friends.
"Come on bedtime for you now sweetheart."
"Can Ezra stay for the night?" I look at Ezra and nod so he knows that he can stay here if he wants to.
"Sure if you have no problem with it?"
"No you are more than welcome to stay here. I can fix up the livingroom." Ezra nods and I wink at him so he knows that he can sleep with me tonight but Mia doesn't need know about this.
"You go into the bedroom and change into your pjama and brush your teeth sweetie." Mia nods and takes Ezra's hand and the two of them walk into the bathroom. I think that she doesn't let go of her Dad for awhile now.