I still love him

When Ezra and I got to the coffee shop I sit down while Ezra goes and grabs us coffee. I get out of my thoughts when I hear my phone ringing.
'Hello?'
'Hi Aria.'
'Hi Mum. What's wrong?'
'Your coming home soon? Mia is up and she is asking for you.'
'Yeah tell her that I will be home in an hour but I met Ezra and now we are at the coffee shop.'
'So you will tell him about Mia?'
'I don't think that I am ready for him to know. I need more time.'
'It's your desicion but I think that you should tell him about Mia soon.'
'I will mom.'
'Alright bye.' I put my phone back in my pants just when Ezra comes back with a latte for me and a coffee for him. It's been over four years and he still knows what I am drinking.
"Your still remembering what I am always drinking?"
"Sure Aria. I love you and I haven't forgotten anything." Did I just hear right or does Ezra still love me?
"Your still loving me."
"Of course and I never stopped. I thought so much about you the last five years and I still love you so much." I smile and we continue to drink our coffee. I missed Ezra so much the last five years but I never knew that he misses me too. But I am glad he does and maybe we can be friends again.