That's your auntie Spencer

When Mia sees me she runs to me and smiles. My mom stands up from the chair where it looks like the two of them were having a tea party. I love the bond between Mia and my mom it's so amazing and cute. Mia loves both of her grandparents and her uncle so much but with my mom she has the strongest bond. I smile and pick Mia up.
"Hey sweatheart. What did you do with grandma?"
"We were having a tea Party with all of our stufed animals. I was the servant and grandma was the visitor."
"That's great Mia." I turn my attention to my mom while Mia is still on my hip.
"Mom thank for playing with her. Spencer is waiting downstairs and I want that she meets Mia."
"Sure I am in the kitchen making dinner. Mike and dad are not here tonight but you can ask Spencer if she wants to stay." I nod and we walk downstairs. Just before I walk into the livingroom I stop Mia.
"Mia there is your auntie and she wants to meet you. Is this alright with you?" Mia nods and I take her hand and we walk back into the livingroom. When Mia sees Spencer she gets shy and I put her on my lap and sit down beside Spencer. The smile on Spencer's face hasn't changed since I came into the room with Amira.
"Momma who is this?" I smile and Spencer says something before I get the chance.
"Hi I'm Spencer your mommy and I are really good friends and I am your aunt?" Spencer looks at me and I smile.
"Yeah seeetheart that's your auntie Spencer." Mia gets off my lap and sits between Spencer and me and looks at her. I am really worried that she is shy but a few seconds later she shakes Spencer's hand and smiles.
"I'm Mia and your really pretty."
"Thank's Mia your pretty too." I look at them and listen to there confersation and I am just happy that Mia seems to like Spencer.