You could have told me

"Spencer there is something that I haven't told you."
"You can tell me anything. We are team sparia." I smile and hug her again. I think that at first Spencer dosen't belive me but she won't be upset or angry with me...atleast I think and hope so. This is actually harder than I imagened.
"Alright. You know how we always wanted to meet up but I told you that I can't. You always wanted to know a reason and I couldn't tell you. But now that you and I are here back in town again I can't keep this from you any longer." Spencer looks at me and nods. She has probatly no idea what is coming now. And she will think that it is something different. Something that isn't so big.
"I am so sorry for not telling you this sooner but I had no idea how and when I should tell you this. When I got to college everthing was great and I enjoyed my time here. About two months later I started to feel sick and I thought I had the flu so I went to the Doctor. She told me that I was pregnant and I was shocked. I decided that I would keep the baby. I'm not lying because it was really hard but I told my parents about my pregnancy when I was five months along and they were so supportiv and they were and are always here for me. Yeah and two weeks ago I came back with her."
"Her? Yo..your saying that you have a daughter."
"Yes. I'm sorry that I haven't told you about her earlier."
"How old is she? What's her name? Can I meet her?"
"Woah Spencer slow down. She is five years old and her name is Mia and of course you can meet her." Spencer smiles and hugs me. I am really happy that she knows about Mia now but I should tell Hanna and Emily about Mia also.