I need to go back

~one week later~
It's been a week since the girls have met Mia and she loves them so much already which I am glad about. I told my parents and the girls that I need to go back home and they are really sad about it but the girls want to visit us soon. I know that I came here to tell Ezra about Mia but the last few weeks showed me that I am not ready for him to know yet. I know that I should probatly tell him about Mia but I will tell him when I get back to Rosewood again. I already said bye to my parents and now we are in the brew to say bye to the girls. Mia wants to stay longer but I promised her that we will come back soon.
"I will miss you guys."
"We will miss you too. Do you really have to go back again?"
"Yeah but you can always visit." I hug the girls and Spencer just wipes away her tears. Sure I will all miss them so much but Spencer the most. I hug her again and smile.
"Hey don't cry I will come back again."
"Yeah don't cry auntie Spencer. It is making me sad also." Spencer giggles and picks up Mia.
"We will miss you so much pumpkin."
"I will miss you also but Mommy and I will come back." I smile while all of them hug Mia.
"Alright we really need to go now guys." I hug them and we walk into my car.