What are they doing here?!

~a few hours later~
When I wake up again I notice that the bed side where Ezra is sleeping is cold so he must be downstairs already. I get into the shower and then I change myself into jeans and a white T-shirt before I walk downstairs. When I get downstairs Ezra is in the kitchen and Madeline is in her playpen. I walk to him and hug Ezra from behind.
"Morning."
"Morning baby. Did you sleep good?"
"Yes thank you but you know that you could have woken me up. It is already 10 a.m."
"I know that but I wanted to let you sleep."
"Well thank you for that. What are you making?"
"Pancakes. I hope it is ok for you?"
"Yes Ezra thank's." I smile and kiss Ezra's cheek before I walk to the playpen where I pick Madeline up.
"Have you been good for daddy. Thank you princess that you let momma sleep longer today. Thank you baby it was the exact thing mommy needed today." I smile and kiss Madeline before he tells me that breakfast is ready. I nod and the two of us sit down and talk while we eat our breakfast. When we are finished we hear Madeline crying and Ezra picks her up while I walk to the livingroom to sit down and read a book. A few minutes later Ezra walks back with a calmer Madeline but she still cries a bit.
"I changed her diaper but she is probatly hungry."
"Then come to mommy princess." Ezra sits down next me and gives me Madeline. He smiles while I nurse Madeline.
"You are really good with her Aria."
"Thank you but you are amazing with our kids also." Ezra smiles and we talk. When Madeline is finished with eating I put her back in her playpen. Ezra and I put away the dishes away when we hear the door ring.
"I will open the door Ezra."
"Thank you baby" I chuckle and walk to the door to open it. When I see who is standing here my legs begin to shake.