Girls day

~ten minutes later~
I made the girls coffee and now we sit in the livingroom to talk. I haven't seen them since five days and I really missed them.
"Can I have Madeline?" I nod and pass Madeline into Emily's arms.
"She grew so much. And I only haven't seen her since five days. Where is Mia?"
"She was tired so I put her down for a nap. But I'm sure she will wake up soon." The girls nod and I smile.
"And something happened while I was away?" I look at them and see Spencer blush. I don't need to know anything more to know that something happened while I was away.
"Spence spill it."
"Toby proposed."
"What that's amazing Spencer. I am really happy for you. Show me the ring." I hug her and Spencer shows me her ring. It's a really beautiful one and Toby did a great choice piking it up. I look at Emily who is bussy making silly faces at Madeline.
"And how was your trip?"
"Really good we had so much fun and enjoyed it. But I am really afraid that Charlet will get out from prison tomorrow."
"I am too but I saw Ali yesterday and she told me that she has changed for the better."
"And you belive her this Han?"
"I don't know what I should belive but let's not talk about this." I nod and we talk about other things. I am afraid but Ezra and I will do everything to protect our children. I hear small steps walking downstairs and I turn my head to see Mia standing here with her stuffed animal.
"Momma."
"Hey pumpkin." Mia walks towarwards us and climbs on my lap. Mia is still tired so tired so she snuggles into my neck.
"Look auntie Hanna, auntie Emily and auntie Spencer are here." She looks up and sees the girls waving at her. She jumps off my lap and hugs all three of her aunties.
"I missed you."
"We missed you too princess. Did you have fun at the vacation?"
"Yeah. We went to the beach and mommy bought me alot of new clothes. Come on I need to show you my new clothes auntie Hanna." I giggle and before I know it the two of them walk upstairs into Mia's room. And I know that we will be alright even thought that Charlet gets out from prison tomorrow. My girls have three amazing aunties and I know that they will never let anything happen to them.