We know for sure now

~twenty minutes later~
We just got back from the pharmacy and I run into the bathroom to make the pregnancy test while Ezra waits in my bedroom. I think that there could have been a better time to get pregnant but if I am then I am really happy. God is blessing us with a second child and a sibling for Mia. When I am finished with everything I take the pregnancy test and walk back into mine bedroom where I see Ezra sitting. I walk to him and he takes my hand.
"And now we have to wait three minutes."
"I hate to wait."
"I know Ezra and I do too." While we sit there and wait fot the pregnancy test to show us the result. Ezra would never leave me I know him too good that I know that he would never do something like this. Before I have the chance to think any longer the pregnancy test Shows his result. And the next thing I know is that Ezra hugs me.
"We will be parents again look." I look at the positive pregnancy test and smile.
"Aren't you happy Aria."
"Sure but we aren't together since a long time and now I am pregnant."
"Hey Aria. I love you and it is a blessing that you are pregnant." I nods and smile again.
"It is really but I have no idea why I noticed anything erlier."
"We noticed it now and that is all that matters."
"Yeah. I should call my doctor to see how far along I am." Ezra nods I call my doctor. When I walk back into the bedroom Ezra is in my bed and smiles. I climb next to him and kiss his cheek.
"And what did she say?"
"I have an appointment in two days." Ezra looks at me and I notice that he wants to say something but he has no idea how.
"C..can I come with you to the appointment?"
"Sure but I had no idea if you want to."
"I really want to come with you Aria." I smile and kiss his cheek. I am happy that God is blessing us with a second child and that Mia can have a sibling.