I'm glad we have eachother

~that night~
Hanna took Mia to her and Caleb's place and she will stay the night so that Ezra and I can talk what we should do next. It's 6 p.m. now and Ezra already texted me where I am and I told him that we are here in a few minutes. When I walk into the livingroom Ezra is already sitting here so I walk to him and place Madeline's carrier on the table.
"Hi."
"Hey. Where have you been all day Aria? I was worried about you."
"Sorry but something came up and we really need to talk about this." Ezra nods and looks around the room.
"Where is Mia?"
"She is staying at Caleb's and Hanna's place and we will pick her up tomorrow morning." Ezra nods and he sits back down while I take Madeline out and sit down with her in my arms.
"So what's wrong Aria? Your worry me." I take Ezra's hand before I take a deep breath.
"Ezra we are not save here. And I don't know what to do. The only thing that I want is that both of my girls are save and can live in peace and right now they can't do it."
"Aria babe slow down I have no idea what you are talking about."
"Th...they will release Charlet from prison in seven days." When I say this Ezra looks like he has seen a ghost. We both only want that our children can live in peace and that they don't have to get thought the same hell I did. It takes a few moments before Ezra can say something so he hugs me and I cry in his shoulder with Madeline still in my arms.
"Hey Aria look at me." I look up and Ezra wipes away my tears.
"I will promise you that I will protect you and our two Girls."
"Thank you." He smiles and kisses me.
"Hey Ar you said that Charlet will come out from prison in seven days right?"
"Yeah next Saturday. Why are you asking?"
"How about we will drive to the beach for the next five days just to forget everything. And then we will be back one day before Charlet gets released. I take the week of and we will drive to the beach tomorrow. What do you think?"
"Your serious?"
"Yes and then we can have a short Family vacation."
"You are really serious Ezra?"
"Of course. Why should I be joking?" I smile and hug him.
"Ezra this is a really good idea. I love you."
"I love you too." I smile and hug him. I have no idea if this is the right thing we should do but I don't care because tomorrow to that time we will be at the beach already.