Friends are family you can choose

~twenty minutes later~
Hanna and I just got to Mia's school and now we wait until she has off which will be in a few minutes. We are in silence for a few minutes until I break the silence.
"Do you think that it was too early for me to have kids?"
"What? Why are you thinking about something like this Aria?"
"I don't know. Aren't I a bit selfish because I bought two children into this world and Charlet will get released next week."
"That it is not selfish Aria. Never think something like this again. You and Ezra are amazing parents to the both of them and the two of you will do everything to protect them." I smile and hug Hanna again before Mia walks out from her School. It only takes a few seconds before Mia sees Hanna and me and she runs into Hanna's arms. I smile and watch the two of them talking. A few minutes Mia runs to me and I bend down to catch her.
"Hi princess."
"Hey momma. I am exited that auntie Hanna, you and Madeline have picked me up." Mia smiles and looks into the stroller where Madeline is laying fast asleep."
"I am glad. Are you hunngry? We can go to the brew to eat something."
"I would like that. Is auntie Hanna coming with us?" Mia turns her attention to Hanna who just nods. I smile and the three of us walk to the brew while Mia pushed Madeline's stroller.

~twenty minutes later~
We got to the brew and ordered something to eat. While we wait for our food to arrive Mia colors in her book and Hanna and I talk.
"So you tell Ezra about everything tonight?"
"Yes I can't lie to him and he will find out anyway."
"Should Caleb and I keep the kids so the two of you can talk in silence."
"If it isn't too much I would be happy if you can take care of Mia tonight but Madeline needs to nurse so she will stay with us."
"Alright Caleb and I would love to watch her." I look at Hanna and see how nervouse and exited she gets.
"What is wrong?"
"Nothing why?"
"Come on Hanna tell me."
"Caleb and I am trying for a child."
"What. This is amzing news I am so happy for you." I smile and hug Hanna. I am really happy for her and I think that Caleb and her will be amazing parents.