Please tell me this is a joke?

"Ezra? Can you come to the door for a second?" I call him and a few seconds he is next to me. When Ezra sees the two police men that are standing infront of him he gets nervous and looks at me.
"Your Ezra Fitz right?"
"Your right officer. What can I do for you?"
"You are arrested for murder?" Wait? What die the officer just say? Please tell me this is a joke and I will find out that I am lying in my bed.
"Please let him go. He wouldn't do something like this. Ezra please tell them that you would never do something like this. You would never murder a person right? You are the nicest person I know and I know that the two police men have to be joking." By now I am crying as I hold Ezra's hand.
"Aria let this be. I am here for you but please let it be." Before I know it Ezra kisses me and looks at the two police officers.
"Can I see my joungest daughter for a second?" I look at them as they both nod and I walk back inside to get Madeline. I pick her up and begin to cry. Ezra wouldn't see how his own daughters are growing up.
"Come on pumpkin we have to say by to Daddy." I walk back and see that a few tears run down from Ezra's cheek. I go to him and wipe them away before I give him Madeline.