Telling everyone

~one week later~
I am two months along and today everyone will come to dinner and we will tell them about my pregnancy. I am so exited and can't wait to see their reaction. I bought Mia a T-shirt(picture above). I already made dinner and everyone will be here in around 30 minutes. When I walk into the livingroom I see Ezra and Mia watching Tv. I smile and walk inside.
"Hey you two. What are you watching?"
"Daddy is watching something and I am just sitting here."
"Alright then maybe you can go put on your Shirt? It is on your bed and please put the jacket on that's beside the shirt." Mia nods and walks upstairs to get changed. I smile and walk to Ezra and sit on his lap.
"I'm really exited for today and can't wait for there reaction."
"I know but I hope that your brother or your Dad won't punsh me again for getting you this soon pregnant."
"No baby I am older now and I think my Dad will be exited to hear that he will be a grandfather again and my brother will also be exited that he will be an uncle." Ezra smiles and kisses me and a few seconds later Mia walks downstairs.

~two hours later~
I just put the last food on the table and a few seconds later I hear the doorbell ring. A few minutes earlier I noticed that I have a too thight Shirt on so I changed into a bigger Shirt. When I walk to the front door I notice that Ezra smiles and Mia hugs the girls. I walk to them and hug them.
"Hey guys."
"Hi Ar." We walk into the kitchen and a few seconds later the doorbell rings again. Before I can ask Mia and Ezra to open the door they are already out of the kitchen.
"Well. Do you wanna have a glass of wine?"
"Yes please." I smile and make three glasses of wine and give it to Hanna, Emily and Spencer.
"Don't you wanna have also a glass?"
"No I am good for now." I smile and a few seconds later my mom walks into the kitchen.
"Hey mom."
"Hi."
"Where are Ezra, Dad, Mike and Mia?"
"They have gone into the livingroom until the Food is finished." I nod and smile.
"Do you also wanna have a glass mom?"
"Yes thank you." I smile and make a fourth glass of wine and give it to my mom.
"What about you?"
"She dosen't want to have one." My mom smiles and shrugs. We talk for about ten more minutes until the food is ready. I call the others and a few secnds later they are in the kitchen.
"Hi."
"Hey Dad. Hey Mike." I smile and we all sit down. We talk and eat our dinner in silence. When we are finished my mom smiles and looks at Mia.
"Aren't you hot honey. Don't you want to take your jacket off?" Mia looks at me and Ezra before we nod our heads and she takes the jacket off. My mom is the first to have seen it and runs to me and hugs me.
"Aria that's amazing I am so happy for you." The next ones are my Dad and Mike who have seen it and they come also to us and hug me and Ezra. They sit down and I wait until the girls say something. It only takes a few more seconds until they have also noticed it and then they begin to scream and hug me.
"Aria. Your pregnant that's amazing we are so happy for you." I smile and thank them.
"How far along are you?"
"12 weeks Mom."
"So you know the gender?"
"Yes we will get a Girl in November this year."
"We are so happy for you Ar." I thank them and hug them.