Suspicion comes to reality

Ezra looks at me and has no idea what to say.
"What makes you think that Aria?" He takes my hand and we walk into the livingroom together where he places me on his lap.
"So baby why are you thinking that I have gained weight?"
"I don't know but Hanna mentiont it today when she picked Mia up and since then I can't stop thinking about it. I really don't want to get fat Ezra." I tell Ezra before a few tears run down my cheek. Ezra wipes away my tears and I smile. Seriously what is wrong with me today? I am a mess and I have no idea why.
"Baby you are not fat. Yeah I noticed it but it isn't much just a few pounds." When he says this I sit up and think of everything. How could I not notice this? The crying, the gained weight and I turned down coffee. I could be pregnant. Ezra sits up and looks at me.
"What's wrong Aria?"
"How could I not notice Ezra. I should have noticed this."
"Wait? What should you have noticed?"
"Ezra I could be pregnant." I can't help but a few tears run down my cheek. Ezra comes to my side and quickly wipes them away.
"Isn't this a good thing?"
"I think so but we are only together since a few weeks. What if you will leave when you notice that it is too much for you? I can't do this alone."
"And you won't I promise you that Aria. But first you should make a pregnancy test." I nod and Ezra and I drive to the next pharmacy.