Flashback

I look at Spencer and smile. She can't belive that I have a daughter even thought that I told her more than hundret times that I have. I love the look on her face right now because I know that she is happy for me.
"Ezra dosen't know about her right?" I shake my head and look down on the floor. I know Spencer too good that she isn't happy about not telling Ezra about Mia.
"I know that my decision isn't the right one but to that time I thought that I made the right decision. I need more time until I am telling him the truth. I don't even know if he is still in Rosewood."
"It's alright Ar I'm not forcing you."
"Thank's. Do you wanna meet her? I can go upstairs and get her." Spencer nods and smiles. I walk upstairs and into the room where my mom is with Mia. I smile when I see the both of them playing on the floor. She is my little miracle because normally she wouldn't bei here today.
~Flashback~
I am into my fifth month of the pregnancy. It is really hard but I am doing my best. I just can't sleep no more longer so I stand up and look at the chlock. It's only 4 in the morning seriously. I stand up and walk into the kitchen where I get myself a glass of water and when I walk back into my bedroom I see that there is blood on my bed. I call the ambulance and the next thing I know is that I am in the hospital. They tell me that my baby survived but I need to relax more often.
~end of Flashback~
I took it very slow and I was so happy when Mia was born and completely healthy. This showed me that I can't withouth her and that she is my little miracle.