Gender?

~one month later~
It's been one month since we told Mia about our realtionship and her beeing a big sister. Since then she is so exited and whenever we are at my parents or my friends place I tell her that she can't tell anyone until we know what the gender of the baby. I am 11 weeks now and I have an appointment and if we have luck we get to know the gender of our second Baby. Two weeks ago I told the girls and my parents that Ezra and I are back together and they are so happy for me. It's 11 p.m. now and our doctor appointment is in two hours. Mia can go with us today and she is so exited and dosen't talk about anything else. When I walk into the livingroom I see Ezra and Mia on the ground playing some sort of game. I kiss Mia's head and Ezra on the lips and smile.
"Mommy do you wanna play with us?"
"No I will  go have a shower but when we get back we can play alright?" Mia nods and smiles before I walk upstairs to take a shower.

~two hours later~
We sit in the doctor office and wait for the doctor to arrive. A few minutes later the doctor walks into the room.
"Hi."
"Hello doctor."
"How are you doing?"
"Good thank you." She smiles and turns her attention to Mia.
"And who are you?"
"I'm Mia."
"And I am guessing that you will be the big sister?" Mia looks at me and nods his head. We talk about my health and a few minutes later I ly down and Ezra is sitting beside me with Mia on his lap.
"Alright the baby looks healthy and it is in a good position to know the gender. Your ready to know?"
"Tell us if I will have a baby sister or a brother."
"Mia."
"Sorry. Can you please tell us the gender." I smile and look at Mia. She is so exited that she will be a big sister and I am so happy that I can finally give her this. I never wanted that Mia is an only child because I know how good it is if you have siblings.
"Alright your baby will be a girl." The next thing I know is that Ezra kissing my cheek and Mia is laughing.
"Mommy I will have a sister."
"I know baby I heared it. Are you exited?" Mia smiles and nods her head.