Listen to me Mia

I drive with my car to the park and get out and open the door for Mia when she looks at me with a confused look on her face.
"Mommy I thought we go back home? What are we doing at the park?"
"I need to tell you something I want to talk here with you." Mia nods and we walk to the park together and sit on a bank. I sit Mia down beside me and begin to talk.
"You know that you only have me but normally children have a mommy and a Daddy right?" Mia nods and waits for me to carry on.
"What when i tell you that your Daddy is waiting at home and he can't wait to meet you." Mia smiles and I continue.
"Really Mommy? Can I meet him please?"
"Sure we can drive home now and then you can meet your dad." I take her hand and we walk back to the car. I know that Mia is really exited to meet her Dad because she always asks for him and I am really glad that Mia can get to know Ezra. When we are in the car I recognize how nervous Mia is.
"What's wrong pumpkin?"
"What if my Dad doesn't like me?"
"Mia I talked with your Dad and he is so exited to meet you. And why shouldn't he like you? Your an amazing little girl." Mia nods and a few minutes later we park infront of our house and walk to the door. I am also nervous but I think that they like eachother.