Fighting for Worlds Part 2

Lexi's P.O.V)

When I wake I open my eyes to see Jacob asleep with his mouth slightly open, his arm around my waist, and his chest is bare. I stare at him a little while longer before getting out from under the blankets. Before I can get to far Jacob's grip tightens around my waist and I look at him to see him staring back at me. He sighs and closes his eyes again.

"Where are you going?" He asks sleepily. I laugh quietly.

"First I'm going to go pee and then I'm going downstairs to go get us some breakfast so we can watch Spongebob in bed."

"Stay here." He says groggily.

"But I'm-" I start to complain.

"I'll go get it." He says keeping his eyes closed.

"But your still tired and-"

"You did it yesterday. It's my turn."

"Jacob-"

"Lexi."

"Will you quit-" I start exasperated.

"Not until you stop arguing with me."

"I wasn't-"

"You were."

I hate-"

"I know." I roll my eyes and get out of the bed. Jacob stands too and walks into the bathroom. He shuts the door as I reach it.

"Ugh! You drive me-" I start to yell.

"I know!" He yells on the other side of the door. I sit on the edge of the bed waiting. After a few seconds he opens the bathroom door. He walks out and grabs his door key and his phone. He starts towards the door and I jump on the bed and jump to the other side of the floor and run towards the door. Jacob looks at me like I'm crazy as I stand between him and the door. He raises an eyebrow.

"You forgot something."

"What's that?"

"Well let's see you have your phone and your key. Oh yeah! Your shirt." I say looking down at his still bare chest.

"Lexi-"

"Jacob." He just looks at me. "Yeah it's not fun is it?" He rolls his eyes.

"Fine." He turns around and grabs a hoodie from his suitcase. "There. Happy now?"

"Almost." I get on my tip toes and give him a kiss. "There. Now I'm satisfied." I say smiling. I get out of the way of door and head into the bathroom.

"You're lucky I love you."

"Yeah I know." When I finish going to the bathroom I lay back down in bed and turn on Spongebob. After a few more minutes Jacob comes back in the room with a tray full of food. "Mmm this smells good." He sets the tray down on the desk that's in the room. I go to the edge of the bed and stand on my knees. Jacob walks over to me and holds me by my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer to me.

"Love you." He says against my lips.

"Love you more." I say before pulling his lips to mine. I pull him closer and onto the bed with me. He stays on top of me as I lay down. All of a sudden I feel my stomach start to vibrate. Jacob breaks away from the kiss and gives me a funny look.

"Did your stomach just growl?" I start to laugh as I nod.

"I told you I was hungry." He starts to laugh.

"Wow. We start to make out and you can't stop thinking about food."

"You should've gone to get me food earlier then." He stares at me. "What?" I ask.