Time passed

BOLT POV

So its been a few years since we met Akkiko, we trained a lot and we have grown stronger than before, even myself. Akkiko really brought us together with her team up moves. Shift brought in our new "cut" abilities, and Titan wont stop growing on Akkiko. Titan also introduced us to our ability to survive outer space. I taught all three of them how to build up energy if low. The land has been awfully quiet lately, which means something huge is headed our way. I exit my room to find Akkiko playing video games with Titan, it turns out she is better than him at games. Most of the time I think he lets her win because of his love for her."Hey you two." I say. "Get shift we are going out.". "Where are we going?". Akkiko asks. "Just to check up on Kuni, I dont think Kuni is going to be safe for any longer." I say worried. "And why is that?". She asks. Titan returns with shift from the back. "Kuni has been quiet for some time now, I think we should split up and see if we find out something." I say firmly. "He is right I saw it with my ability, plus its not like Kuni to go quiet for some time."

AKKIKO POV

They are right, Kuni shouldn't be this quiet, something is on the way, something huge. We all head up and out of the tube. I hop on Titans flyboard with him and we ride towards the village of gold. Shift and Bolt aren't too far behind. Bolt is standing on shifts back as he turns into a dragon. Soon we all arrive at the village of gold, to meet up and find out why its been so quiet. We all meet up to talk with the village leader, her name is syndicate and she possesses the ability to turn whatever she wants to real solid gold. "Well if isn't the guardians of Kuni land." She says happily to see us. "Hey syndicate!". We all say as Shift transforms into his normal self. "We came too you to see of you can give us intel on why its been so quiet lately.". I say. "I dont exactly guardians, but I have sent some of Kunis greatest warriors far and wide to find out the same thing.". She replies. "Well I think its about time we have a look." Titan says while placing a hand on my shoulder."Yeah, were gonna split up and look for hints Syndicate, if you dont mind?" Bolt says. "I dont mind at all." She says happily to Bolt. I personally think that she likes him. "Well okay!". Titan says smiling wide looking at me. "Okay, Akkiko your with me, and Shift you take Titan." Bolt says. "Ok." I say while Titan puts on his dumb look because he wanted to be on my side. "Come on Titan." Shift says running towards the village of darkness.

BOLT POV

I put Akkiko with me on purpose, I still haven't told her about my tail and ears and its been 3 years. Me and her begin to walk to the village of the night, when we get there, thats when ill open my mouth. She looks very confident as she walks next to me, just like my sister...

SOMEWHERE BENEATH THE CITY OF GOLDS GROUND..

ZURIKI POV

Its been almost 5 years since I last saw my brother and his orphan friends. I am about to unleash hell on the city of gold for mother nature. These are his and her orders that I follow but soon I shall follow my own. " Chief Zuriki.". A voice calls out, " The guardians are distracted by the silence of Kuni, this is the perfect time to attack." "Excellent." I say. "NOW HELL WILL UNLEASH..."

TO BE CONTINUED...