EVIL NATURE PT.3

BOLT POV

Me and Syndicate race through Kuni battling behemoth to behemoth. I wonder where is the rest of my team at. Syndicate knocks one rock behemoth into the air, I teleport up to it and shoot a beam of lightning from my hand. The monster explodes, but there is still more of them, all lot of them. "We will never be able to take them all out alone!" Syndicate shouts while shattering a rick behemoth to pieces. I look around to notice how many warriors we have lost. "Bolt!" I hear a familiar voice call out, its Spike, Shift, and Titan. "Guardians!" I yell back as they fly nearer and nearer. Now we can finally do some work. "Syndicate your with Titan, bring all of the villagers to the village of gold." I say. "Spike you and Shift come with me." I say, we are going for mother nature. "Where is Akikko?" I ask. "Yeah where is Akikkos beautiful ass?" Spike asks in a wierd tone of voice. "She left Kuni." Shift replies. Damn, just when we need her the most, I think to myself as we all fly towards mother nature.

MINK POV

Our earth avatars throw fists left and right at one another, sending pieces of themselves hurdling everywhere. Mother soon sets her earth avatar on fire, making it stronger. She then blasts a huge wave of fire at me and my avatar. Just when I was about to get my soul burned, Shift swipes me out of the way of the fire. "You alright?" He asks me seriously while flying. "Now I am." I reply to him softly, but he hears me. "Dont think this means we have a relationship." He says. I sadly nod my head. "DAMN YOU GUARDIANS!" Mother shouts while making mini tornadoes all around us. I can see Bolt and the other guy with a dragon standing before mother. "HEY MOTHER NATURE, KISS MY ASS!" The guy with dragon yells as he launches purple spikes at my mother.

SPIKE POV

I hit her with one spike move successfully. "Nice job Spike!" Bolt yells as mother nature goes flying from the impact of my purple spikes. Bolt teleports behind her kicking in the back, sending her flying up towards Shifts and that girls way. "Ahhhhh!!!" Mother nature screams in pain, as Shift and Mink finish her with a team move. Shift turns giant and the girl makes his now giant sword out of rock. Shift slices Mother nature with giant sword. All the tornadoes disappear as we all get close to check out Mother natures body. "She finished." Bolt says. Soon as he says that she disappears into the wind. "Shit!" Bolt says angrily as mother nature goes to the giant sleeping dragon under Kuni. "AWAKEN HISS!" She shouts happily. "We...are...fucked." I say as we all look on in fear.

TO BE CONTINUED...