A CHANGE

TITAN POV

Every since me and Akikko broke and since Shift came alive all I do now is train and play video games. Spike left last night since Shift returned, he told us all the whole story. Akikko has changed she stays quiet and to herself a lot now, I miss how things were before. Right now me and Bolt are sparring. "Ready?" He asks. "Yeah." I reply back simply as Shift and the new dark Akikko sit and watch. I see a smirk on Bolts face as we charge towards each other with our swords drawn. He teleports behind me and kick me in my back. I recover from the hit, I begin to make clones run after Bolt he kills and dodges every last one of them I then use thunderclap which makes his head ring. I superspeed in front of him and uppercut him into the air, then I throw a small black bomb at him, he dodges it by teleporting out of the way. Shit he is good.

BOLT POV

I dodge the mini black bomb, then I shoot back small blasts of electricity endlessly. He uses his superspeed to dodge them, but I surprise him by teleporting above him and I kick him in the face. He falls flat to the ground. "You need to work on focusing more on the actual opponent rather than their attacks." I tell him while helping him up. "Shut up." He says as he walks back inside the tube. "Well who is next?" Shifts asks.

AKIKKO POV

I watch Shift and Bolt train while they train. I sit quietly listening to nightcore as I see the both of them go head to head. I see that Titan left out of frustration. I have just been keeping quiet and to myself since I feel like I have been giving off a bad reputation.
Shift uses solar energy blast against lightning energy blast, and as a result they both fall back knocking themselves out. I see that Bolt wont be up anytime soon to train with me so I just head back to the tube. I enter the tube to see Titan playing our,old favourite video game, which I am no longer going to play, I just head into my room and scroll through my music bar.

MINK POV

After a while of training myself to become stronger than my mother I master the element of wind, I will decide my life story from here on out. I will destroy my mothers Helix widow clan to avenge Shift.

TO BE CONTINUED...