SURPRISE

AKIKKO POV

I didnt want to immediately start the day off with telling Titan its over, just like that. I need time because I know he is a real sensative dude. This morning, I am the first one up I think, because I am not sensing anyone else's energy. I then walk into the living room to watch Tv alone for a while.

SHIFT POV

"Oh my god." I say in the morning as I wake u, I dont know why I say that every morning. I try to pay close attention to what I put on, this time I put on some red basketball shorts, an all black shirt, and red socks. I walk out to find something to eat in the kitchen, then I see Akikko sitting on the couch watching some movie. I would say good morning but I dont talk much in the mornings. I dont think she talks much either, I think to myself as I make me a bowl of cereal. Just when I go in the living to sit down on the couch with he, Bolt emerges. "Good morning you two." He says, as he walks in to sit down with us. Neither of us respond, I just continue to eat my cereal and Akikko eyeballs at Bolt and waves. "Why so quiet?" He asks. I know Akikko is less likely to talk so I say something. "See we are not morning people like you and Titan." I say while chewing my cereal. Akikko gives me a thumbs up and continues to watch her movie. "Well, im going to head to Syndicates ,are you two coming?". He asks. We both reply by nodding our heads. We both get up and get ready.

TITAN POV

DREAM:

"What did I do for it all to go the wrong way." I say. "Slack on missions!" Bolt yells angrily. "You take up most of the room in the bed?" Akikko shouts angrily. "You are a terrible fighter." Shift says calmly. "And most of all, YOUR A BIG ASS IDIOT!" They all three shout. "Im sorry." I say apologizing. "Im sorry Titan but its too late, you are done being a guardian, you will be replaced by Spike." Bolt says. "Noooo!!!".

END OF DREAM

I wake up from the dream with my nose bleeding, and the house quiet. I walk out of the room to check to see where the others are. Turns out no ones here, they really left me huh.

TO BE CONTINUED...