EVIL NATURE

SPIKE POV

I feel the ground shaking under me, lightning feels it too. I suddenly hear the name "mother nature" echoe through the entire land of Kuni. I hop onto Lighting as soon as possible and head over to the guardians tube.

BOLT POV

The ground beneath us begins to shake endlessly, we quickly stop and put our clothes back on. "Shit, I didn't even get to finish." I say frustrated. "We can try again later!" Syndicate shouts while smiling, but I ignore her. I teleport the both of us out of there now that we are fully dressed. I teleport us onto the roof of Syndicates house, I see the entire land of Kuni floating in the air. "What the hell is going on with this world?" I ask myself.

SHIFT POV

Me and Titan both feel the whole ground shaking, we then leave up and out of the tube. Our home crumbles from the quaking leaving us with nothing. "Guardians!!!" Spike calls out to us, while flying on his dragon. "KUNI...KUNI IS FLYING!" He says running out of breath. "WHAT?!?!" Me and Titan shout at the same time as we see Kuni herself rise above the hills. "OH...MY...SHIT!" Titan says. "Bolts up there!" I say. "We have to get up there, now!" I shout. We soon witness whats been hiding under Kuni land this whole time. "Woooooah!" Titan gasps. "What...in the...HELL!" Spike shouts. "DAMN KUNI!" I say in amazement. "Whats been hiding under you?" I ask myself.

AKIKKO POV

I soon enter the Land of Apple Trees, who knew the land would be so beautiful I think to myself. I eventually decide to sit down in the huge grassy feild, to have a conversation with my conscious. As I enter my unconscious world, I begin my training with my conscious, which is an older, more experienced me. She informs me on how to build up energy, when you have absolutely not one ounce of energy in your body. I will learn a lot I begin to think to myself as I train with my conscious.

ZURIKI POV

The time has finally come for my return, even in this alternate reality, I can sense the energy of the creature. Yes mother nature will use the creatures power to open a wormhole for me to return. Im coming for you guardians and this time im ready for your godly combination.

TO BE CONTINUED...