Unleashed Hells Pt.3

AKIKKO POV

I look at them, all of those idiots not knowing what im about to do to them. They eventually get close enough I then fly into the air and make a huge tornado of fire and send it swirling at them. This is too easy I say to myself while landing lets have some Real fun. I run to them pulling my katana out. Then I jump into the air spinning which creates a normal tornado sending them up into the air. Theg fall with broken necks and other things. "Is THAT all you guys have?". I say playfully. They begin to swarm at me even more, I then make a huge ball of the earth element around myself. I roll into the hiss men hearing the sounds of pain and blood.

TITAN POV

I stand there staring at the chief Hiss man, Eskanzi, with so much hate I feel like im gonna burst.
"You know you should really try out that girl on your team, and pull her tail while you do it." He says while smirking. I wasnt in a mood for talking I make two clones and we superspeed at him from all ways. "STUPID FUCK!!!" I scream as me and the clones rapidly knock him in all directions with our punches. I fly into the air making a huge black bomb, the two clones both uppercut him into the air. I then kick the black bomb downwards sending it flying right into him. A huge explosion erupts under me as a result. Its okay now Akikko hes done, i say to myself while landing on my flyboard. I head over to pick up Akikko, and im stunned at what I see.

SHIFT POV

I finally make it outer space only to find Bolt beat up and getting his ass kicked. "Bolt!!!" I yell whiling stabbing Zuriki in the back. "I-Im fine." He stutters while struggling to fly. "Hahahaha!!!". I turn around to see my brother Zurkiki laughing while pulling my sword out of him. "You thought it would be that easy?" He says healing the wound where I stabbed him. I recall my sword to me and me and Bolt get ready to kick his ass.

AKIKKO POV

It turns out that Titan killed the man that raped me a while back. He is a really good friend, I think while looking at him. Right now we are headed outer space getting ready to whoop Zurikis ass. I wiped out all of those Hiss men down on earth he shouldnt be Too powerful, right?

TO BE CONTINUED...