THATS HISS?!!!

SYNDICATE POV

I look on in amazement as me and the guardian known as titan round up the people from all the other villages in Kuni. "What is that thing?!" Titan asks as he floats on his flyboard. "Its Hiss himself." I answer back as all the people on the floating Kuni land run into one village. There are earth behemoths chasing them as they run. I run straight to the fifteen rock behemoths. "SYNDICATE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Titan shouts. I then use my golden hand clap move. When I clap my hands together in this golden form, it sends a huge shockwave that obliterates the 15 behemoths. "Damn." Titan says just watching. We see the huge dragon finally awoke, after years and years of sleeping underneath Kuni. "Mother nature will use its power not only to rule Kuni, but the rest of the lands also." I say to Titan. "LIKE HELL SHE WILL!" Titan says angrily while flying towards the dragon. What a dumb ass he is, I say in my head to myself just watching him fly off.

MOTHER NATURE POV

YES! It is finally awake, now I can use its power to open the gate for Zurkiki, my husband to return. "Who awakens me?" The dragon asks with a voice the is heard by all in Kuni. The people look at the flying dragon in fear, I stare at it with a grin on my face. "I have awoken you dragon of Kuni!" I shout. Hiss then comes closer to me, I stare into his snake eyes. "You shall choose from any infinite power?" It says in it's bellowing voice. "I want you to give me the power to open dimensions!" I shout at him as he blows air from his nostrils onto my body. "Yes you shall have your power." He bellows back as he transfers very little blue energy from his body to my body. "I shall now sleep for another thousand years." The humongous blue dragon says as he curls up back into the earth. I can feel the power now, coursing through my veins, I not only have the powers of nature. I also now possess the power to open any dimension I want. Then out of nowhere a guardian flies at me. "ULTIMATE BLACK BOMB!!!" He shouts as he has a huge black purple like sphere in his hand. I then try out my new power, I punch at him from another dimension. He drops straight down not knowing what hit him.

BOLT POV

I quickly fly up to a falling Titan, catching him. "This cant be real." I say as we all watch Mother nature wave her hand. She opens the dimension we trapped Zuriki In, and Zuriki himself walks out through the opening. "Hes returned!!!!" I hear Shift say. We are back in hell. "Im back GUARDIANS!" He shouts while grinning.

TO BE CONTINUED...