ALWAYS IN THE CLUB PT2

SHARUZU POV

Ok, I am literally freaking out on the inside, I have always been nervous around women. The reason im not shy around Kensu is because we've known each other for some time now. But this is the real deal now, no more holding back. "Here we go." Shift says to me. He signs us in and the huge guard opens up the door and "Oh...My...God." I say while seeing all of these women without clothes on. "Enjoy bro." Shift says to me loudly because the music. Lights flash all around me, and two girls grab onto my shoulders. "Whats your name?" On e of them asks in a sexy ass tone. "I-its...Sharuzu." I say feeling embarrassed as hell. "Hey Sharuzu would you like to have a good time with us?" They ask me. "Uhh....."

SHIFT POV

I walk through the club to the drink bar, and I see someone I thought I would never see in a club. "Sarei!" I shout loudly, she turns her head back at me. "Oh my god, its you!" She yells while giving me a hug. "You know, I never caught your name either!" She yells. "Its Shift!" I holler back at her. She looks...beautiful, instead of purple she is wearing a red dress now. Her long straight hair is also let down so it flows behind her. "Damn, you look good!" I yell at her. "Let's get some drinks, my treat!" I yell to her as we sit at the bar. I began to buy us drink after drink, after drink, then next thing we know were laughing and getting..."silly"/drunk. Eventually a slow song plays and me and Sarei stare deep into each other's eyes once again. The red glimmer shines in our eyes again, then I snap out of it. I look around to see everyone pairing up and slow dancing. "Do you wanna...dance?" I ask her softly, you can hear now because the song is slow. "Yes, sure." She says smiling at me. We both are now standing, we then wrap our arms around one another. She looks deep into my eyes and I look right back, staring again. The red shimmer appears, then we both lean in and the next thing you know, our lips are connected. I feel our tounges touching each other, and I enjoy it. She pulls back. "I...I never done that before." She says softly but happily. I smile and say " I have done it before with earlier girls, but nothing was like this one." "This one is special." She finishes my sentence smiling. Then we pull each other back in.

MINK POV

Mother nature did it, OH MY GOSH! I am screaming in my mind right now, I have finally returned to my dimension, my Kuni land. "Man, this is quite beautiful." Denzi says smiling. "Kuni has changed so much since I last saw it." I say out loud, smiling wide. "Come on Denzi, lets go, come and meet everyone!" I yell at him as we race to the land of Kuni.

TO BE CONTINUED...