CHANGE IS GOOD

SHIFT POV

Me and bolt finally awaken after knocking each other out with our energy blasts. "Your all getting stronger." He says smiling. "Soon Titans going to start handing my own ass to me." Bolt says snickering. "What about Akikko?" I ask. "What about her, she has the Kuni dragon." Bolt says answering my question. "I mean I miss the talkative Akikko." I say surprised at myself. "Well things change you know." Bolt says seriously as we enter the tube. We enter seeing Titan knocked out on the couch with the game still playing. "I figured he would be tired, hes been training all damn day." Bolt says sighing. "Well im going to go be staying the night at Syndicates tonight." He says,as he goes to the back to pack his things. "Shift im leaving...Akikko in charge." He says as he goes up and out of the tube. What a hater, I was expecting him to say I was in charge. There is reason why he said Akikko is in charge. In that very moment I get up to check on her, I am in fear as I slowly open the door. She is awake, "Wassup." I say nervously as she looks up at me from her phone. She responds with a simple wave of the hand. I then decide to just leave it there.

TITAN POV

DREAM

I am surrounded by video games, lollipops and ponies, which I secretly love, but thats besides the point. I see a giant sexy woman with a two piece on running towards me. She was so damn beautiful, she almost looked like Syndicate. Syndicate aint a bad lookin woman I wonder if I ask, will she put it on me for free. The woman scoops me up and places me inside her bra, I also see a few of my pony pals in here.

END OF DREAM

BOLT POV

I cant wait to see whats in store for me tonight I think to myself as I near Syndicates house. I have a few new moves to put on her, and some toys to play with. I am soon at her front door, I knock three times then she finally answers. "I have a surprise for you." She says happily."Oh really and whats that?" I ask. I walk into the house only to see someone that will turn my WHOLE LIFE around.

TO BE CONTINUED...