date...not so good

Pt.2

Akkiko begins charging at full speed towards Titan. "Titan can take her on." I say to Bolt. "Thats the thing don't under estimate her, just because she's a woman doesn't mean she has no power to her name..." Bolt begins as I begin to zone out of his speech. I watch as I see Akkiko wave her sword around Titan. Using my power to see whats gonna happen next I look on in amazement. "H-how." I look on in amazement. Akkiko is soon done waving her sword as soon as she realizes he has super speed. She resorts to using her energy then out of know where, the fire dragon I saw in my dream, emerges from Akkiko and blasts towards Titan. "Ohhh she is so hot." Titan says while sidestepping away from the dragon. "There is your proof shift." Bolt says smirking at me. "But the only thing going in my mind is how is she making Titan break a sweat. "There has to be an explanation for this." I say still looking at the fight. Titan finally grew tired and decides to use a black bomb to destroy the dragon while also making a huge dirt crater. "The thing is that Titan barely can focus on the main oppenent and that is why hes gonna lose this battle." Bolt speaks. "Good point." I reply. "WHAT ARE YOU TWO OVER THERE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!". He shouts and looks at us. I can see in Akkikos eyes that she realizes this is the perfect moment for her to attack. She charges at Titan quickly while he continues to lash off on us. Akkikos right fist sets on fire and connects to Titans face as hard as ever. Me and Bolt burst out laughing at him. "Were done.". Akkiko says while giggling. "Oh NO WERE NOT!!!". Titan yells as he walks towards Akkiko. Bolt quickly teleports in front of him calming him down. "I didn't expect you to do something like that out there." I say as she walks by. "Oh so you think just because im pretty I don't pack a punch." She says. We then just give each other the death stare while smirking at the same time. "Hey girly, next time won't be so easy." Titan says smiling as he and Bolt catch up to us. "One, I have a name. Two, next time WONT be so easy." She says looking at Titan. We all soon head back to the resteraunt to get to know the girl.

MEANWHILE IN THE DARK PARTS OF THE LAND OF KUNI...

"Who are you to awaken me." A voice calks out."I am the brother of shift, known as Zuriki". Zuriki says. "Ahh I see, I have someone on there way to kill your brother and his friends." The mysterious voice calls out. "Good."zuriki replies.

TO BE CONTINUED...