Households

TITAN POV

We all arrive as we get out of shift as he is in a car form, I know Akkiko is going to be amazed by this one.

AKKIKO POV

As we get out of the one they call shift, we are know where. "Um I don't know if any of you guys noticed, but there is no house here." I say. "Are you so sure." Titan says replying to me, he,shift, and bolt then raise thier right hands in a line. The sunshine glows in their hands as they then smack the ground. A tube big enough for the body to jump in emerges from the ground. I look on in amazement. "That was weird, but im amazed." I say. "You want to go first?". Shift says to me. "Sure." I reply. "Just stay relaxed." Bolt says. Titan grabs my hand like a gentleman escorting me to the tube. "Thanks idiot." I say as we walk to the tube, I hop In and relax, just like Bolt said. Next thing I know im shooting down underground.

BOLT POV

I cant help but notice she has ears like a rabbit's and a tail like a fox just like I used to have. I watch as titan goes down the tube next, then shift goes. "You coming B?". Shift asks. "Yeah im going to catch up." I respond. Shift then goes down the tube. I think about the times I had ears and a tail, I never told Shift and Titan this but I do plan on informing Akkiko. The reason I dont have my tail and ears now is because normally, in my family at least for boys, we get out ears and tails cut off. We do this so they wont become our weaknesses in battle, this means that me and Akkiko are related. We may be distant cousins. I however, cover my ears with my headband and my tail is so short you wouldn't notice it in my pants. I know head into the tube thinking about my little sister back then, a tear sheds from my eye. I vow to protect Akkiko as she is somewhat related, somewhat like my sister.

SHIFT POV
"Wow, how many bedrooms are in this place?!". I hear Akkiko say. Titan is over there answering every last question she asks, while im wondering what is Bolt doing. He is probably meditating like always, I think but as soon as I think that he enters, exiting the tube. "You okay?". I ask him. "Yeah perfectly fine." He says unusually happy. Ok I think to myself as we all walk to our rooms.

TITAN POV

I think I am slowly easing my way to her, I think to myself. "There are only three rooms here Titan." She says. "Oh-uh, right see you can have my room." I say to her. "Thanks idiot thats so sweet." She says. "But where are you gonna sleep?". "My new room is going to be the living room." I say smiling. "Okay, well can you point to where I can find the shower?". She asks. I show her where the shower is. "Thanks idiot." She says taking her bag in the restroom with her. I bet she looks even better naked I think to myself as I stand at the restroom door hearing the sound of water run and close being taken off. "Hey what you doing you pervert." Shift says. I quickly jump away from the bathroom door and put on my nervous look. "Hey watch bro you scared the shit out of me!". I say. "I bet I did, seeing you why your trying to see Akkiko naked." Shift says with a smirk. Shit he is on my top. "We know you like her T.". Shift says. "Yeah but she doesn't even seem to notice.". I say sadly. "Well think about it we just met her today, love needs time.".Shift says. "You must have picked up a line from Bolt." I say changing the subject. "Yeah I did." He says. We both then laugh as we head to our sleeping spots.

TO BE CONTINUED...