GUESS WHOSE BACK

AKIKKO POV

I feel mixed with emotions as I get into bed, I thought I would love the feeling of having someone there for me, like Titan. It turns out I need some space. "Wassup?" Titan says as he walks in the room and gets into the bed. "There is something I need to tell you, Titan." I tell him sadly, and slowly. "Yeah." He says as he gets comfortable. I sit up in the bed and began."You see, I have some mixed emotions right now at this point in time and I think we should be apart for a while." I say to him sadly, while staring at the floor. "O-oh, I see." He says softly. He then walks out of the room, but before he reaches the door I tell him im sorry. "Its okay, no sweat." He says sadly, but smiling trying to hide himself. I get my clothes, and listen to some nightcore as I get into the shower.

TITAN POV

Damn, I just got everything my heart had in it crushed. I wont cry, because im a man, and men dont cry. A tear then sheds from my eye as a put my head against the outside of the bathroom door. Spike is sleep, I double checked, Bolt is asleep. I hear her shower water beginning to run, then..."What are you doing you pervert?". I hear a familiar voice say. I look up only to see Shift. "OH MY GOD, SHIFT ITS YOU BRO, YOUR ALIVE!!!". I say loudly. "Am I seeing things, are you a ghost???" I ask wildly. "No you dummy if I was a ghost I wouldn't be able to do this." He says as he slaps the back of my head. "I just can't fucking believing it!!!". I say processing this. "How???" I ask loudly and excitedly. Soon Akikko gets out of the shower. "Hey Titan, what was all of that hollering ab-SHIFT!!!" She says. "Is that really YOU!!!". She says. "OH MY GOSH!!!, Titan, why haven't you told Bolt and Spike yet!". She says excitedly. "Because my night started off bad with someone breaking something known as a relationship." I say calmly as I go to awake Bolt and Spike, but she didn't hear me. I soon return with Bolt and Spike, and me and Akikko watched as they flipped out. I look at Akikko from the corner of my eye as she smiles and cheers. I secretly sob on the inside.

TO BE CONTINUED...