IN THE CLOUD OF BLOOD

SHIFT POV

Me, Kensu, and Sharuzu all reach the land filled with life and nature. "The villages in this land are...beautiful." Kensu says gazing at all of the land. "Its not as good looking as me is it?" Sharuzu says smiling in Kensus face. "Ew! No!, and im too old for you anyway!" Kensu shouts at Sharuzu, while choking him. "You know you two should go spend some time with each other." I say smirking as I jump off into the land. "NO!, YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE WITH HIM!" I hear Kensu shout to me. I need to find the hidden red cloud of blood, and I know where to find someone that has to know. I leap from rooftop to rooftop to find the arena around this land. There is someone here with red cloud energy, it has to be her. Why would she be in a battle arena, she shouldnt want to fight with people so...weak. I eventually near the arena entrance, just as I land I hear the sounds of people dropping behind me. It was Kensu and Sharuzu. "Why...did y'all follow?" I ask slowly while turning towards them. "Because we are your eyes, remember?" Sharuzu says, while he and kensu stare me to death. "Fine, but im trying to find someone so make yourselves useful." I say walking into the arena office entrance, as they follow behind me. "Hello, would you like to be a contestant in the battle arena?" The office lady asked, she was not very...attractive. "No mam, not me, but these two behind me are up for a battle." I say smiling back at them, they both are mad now. I just continued to smile at them like nothing happened. "We hate you." They both say at the same time sarcastically. "I love you guys." I say still smiling while getting my ticket to watch the battles happen in the arena. "We hope your happy horse mouth." Kensu says smiling widely at me as I enter the arena. I find my seat in the crowd so that I can sit and find this energy. I can feel it, but I just dont see it. I started to grow irritated after watching 4 fights. "HUUUUUGGH!" I sigh loudly while laying back in my seat. I would eventually fall asleep in my seat, I soon had awoken to a very interesting fight. "Oh...shit." I say leaving my mouth hanging open.

TO BE CONTINUED...