NEW BEGINNINGS

SHIFT POV

I walk in the sand next to my two new friends, kensu and sharuzu. I met them not too long after wandering out of the village of gold. Kensu is a girl with short but nice looking hair. Sharuzu is a boy a little younger than me and Kensu. "Where are we going?" He asks me while looking at the sand under our feet. "Were going to the land of dreams." I say with a straight face. "Oh, you know the land of dreams are filled with women, thats why you want to go you pervert." Kensu says smirking. "No...thats not the reason at all." I reply quietly, in a serious tone of voice. "I want to see women." Sharuzu says while smiling at Kensu. She then threw some sand into his eyes. "Ahhhgg!" He screams in pain. "THAT SHIT HURT LIKE HELL!!!" Sharuzu yells. "Then dont be so disgusting next time." Kensu says smirking. "Knock it off you two, were getting closer to the land of dreams." I say looking at the not too far away village. Sharuzu has the power of super strength, telekinesis, and telepathy. Kensu has longetivity, she can heal entire limbs, and she can shoot heat rays hotter than the sun from her eyes. Kensu fights with a short sword, Sharuzu fights with a staff. We ease up on the village slowly, this is a personal mission that I should handle alone. Sharuzu and Kensu are the eyes behind my head, nobody can do things alone these days anymore. Im lookinh for a woman named Churia jamekine. She was the lord of Hiss at the time of my birth. She knows my past and I heard she stands on the red cloud that floats above the villages. She was trapped in the red cloud forever by the previous guardians. "Were almost there guys." Sharuzu says happily. "Shift, im sorry for reading your thoughts, but who is in the red cloud?" Sharuzu asks quietly. Shit I forgot about his telepathy! But ill be honest. "Its the last leader of the Hiss group." I say smirking at him and Kensu. "WHAAAAT!!!" They both shout. "You know if we fight her were going to die right!" Kensu yells quickly. "I know...and thats why I must face her myself." I say thinking about the other guardians and Mink. That is my other mission, search this planet to find Mink, wherever she is.

TO BE CONTINUED...