THE ULTIMATE GUARDIAN

"Ahhhhhh ,What could this be!!!" Zuriki says in fear. "This is your end." A soft voice calls out. It is us. We all combined and formed into one being, The ultimate guardian! "Y-you can try all you want but you will never beat me" He says putting a smirk on his face. We come out of the light revealing our look. We have one sword on our back, long white hair, all-blue eyes and we feel eternal energy flowing through us. We fly straight towards Zuriki drawing our sword right to his head, at the wave of our hand, the giant him is gone. We then change the setting to a place filled with eternal light. "We posses god like power" We say there is nothing you can do. He panics but when we touch him, all of Zurikis power drains leaving him as normal old Zuriki, "Why brother?" We say. He just looks with blood on his mouth. "You will stay here in the light forever, with nothing but ur thoughts, this is your prison." We say as we then flash away back to our solar system. With our new god like powers we rebuild all of the the planets and things we have damaged, then we flash to a rebuilt, sunlit earth. We look in awe as a white cacoon begins to form around us, then boom it bursts open and the four of us fall out. The people come out of hiding and begin to make the world hear our names.

SHIFT POV

"WE DID IT!!!". I shout happily. "We saved the damn planet!" Bolt says smiling wide as ever. "Woohoooo! Yeah w-We saved everything!". Titan yells. Tears break from Akikkos face as she grabs Titan by the face then kisses him. "Aww shit he finally got her, it took three years but with her body it was worth it." I say smiling. "Aw man, you see that aint he laying down looking at the moon, while we saving the planet, still yet he get all the play." Bolt SURPRISINGLY says. Akikko then gives me and Bolt a hug. We all then fly our way home as people cheer on.

TITAN POV

I am sooo happy I finally got a kiss, on the lips, from Akikko. But I am tired and out of energy. I go to check on Bolt and Shift, like usual they are both asleep. Lastly I check on the girl of my dreams, Akikko. I open the door only to find her wide awake watching tv. "Im sorry." I say as a get ready to close the door. "No." She says to me. "Me and your are gonna share rooms from now on" She says softly, as she pulls me into her room and on the bed. I ease her shirt off revealing her purple bra, I then untie her bra, revealing her huge breasts. She takes off my shirt and I unbuckle my pants and throw those to the side. She was already I. Her panties, which she has now taken off. We are both now fully naked, she goes down lower to my feel good spot and wraps her mouth around me, I grab her by the hair pushing her head back and forth against me, after doing that for a while, she gets on top of me I then slide inside of her bashing her up on the inside. We do this all the way until I burst outside of her, then she licks it up, we kiss and call it a good night, really a good ass 3 years for me.

mother nature you plan to free Zuriki? An unlnown voice calls out. "Yes" she simply replies.

TO BE CONTINUED...LOL