...ASHASUKE...

ASHASUKE POV

I walk away from the prison reunited with my marbles. I have three marbles, which I can turn them into ANYTHING I want. I feel stronger than ever, I walk leaving tracks of blood from all of the policemen lying dead. "Its time to find me...a bride." I say turning one of my marbles into a jetpack, so that I can fly to club red. Sooner or later, I arrive at the club. I turn the jetpack back into a marble and place it in my pocket. One of my old bosses own this club, he wont own it after I enter HAHAHAHAHA! I walk into the club cheesing with my blue shiny braces flashing in everyone's face. The building is exploding with music. I see many, many, MANY attractive women in this club right now. But right now isnt the time for games, except for my own of course. I walk into the back room with a WIDE smile on my face. "Well, well, well, if it isn't old brace face himself." Jingerkai says smiling, he is one of the biggest criminals ever being the criminal who's gotten the most kills. I follow him as second, but I only need two more kills to surpass him. "HAHAHAHA!, im not here to be your top dog anymore, im all alone and I only need two more kills to surpass you!" I say smiling hard and sitting extra close to him, invading his personal space. "What are you doing Asha?" He screams as I form a knife behind my back with one marble. I still smile wide, but I lean in and whisper to him, "Im the king now." I then cut his throat and shove my whole arm deep into his wound until I feel his heart. "Whoop! There it is!" I yell as I rip his heart out of his body. "Happy Valentine's day!" I shout to everyone while exiting the backroom. They all began to scramble in fear, but I turn my marbles into three giant men with machine guns, and they kill everyone. It rains blood as I sit there happily smiling and dancing all alone. I then here a voice say "You have some pretty eyes." I smile and slightly turn my head, only to see a beautiful woman with a black dress on and long black hair like my sister's. "You...shouldn't be here at dangerous times like this honey." I say laughing and smiling while turning my eyes, hair, and braces from blue to red. "Maybe...I could be dangerous too." She says smiling in my face, revealing her sharp vampiric fangs at me. "Oh my, what sharp teeth you have sweety." I say smiling, while going in for a kiss. She kisses me back and bites my neck, and I love it. I bite her back even though I don't have those teeth, but I still make her bleed. She makes me bleed too but we both ignore it, we continue to bite and kiss, as our necks cover with blood. I can feel my teeth changing, I have found my bride...

TO BE CONTINUED...