HOME

AKIKKO POV

After days and fays of spending the night in the forests between the villages, I finally reach the very outside of Kuni. I smile on the inside, I reach the hill outside of Kuni where the tube once was. It isn't there anymore, I look in sadness but I continue to move towards the village of gold, where the guys will most likely be. I pass through the other villages and I soon arrive at the entrance of the village of gold. Kunis warriors bow down to me for my return. "H-how good for you to return, guardian of Kuni." One warriors says excitedly. I look at him with a blank face and slightly nod my head. "COME, the golden queen and king will be pleased by your return!". The warrior says leading me down a long golden carpet. The carpet lead to a huge mansion-like palace thingy. The guard uses a key card to get the doors to open. "Its been so long guardian, Kuni has changed so much since you have been gone." The warrior says now leading me up the spiral stairs. I see dozens of rooms on our way up. "Just this way." He says smiling. He opens up a curtain, which reveals a patio-like place. "King and queen, there is a special person here to see you." He says hiding me behind him. "Allow them to reveal there self." A familiar voice says. The warrior allows me to step out onto the patio. "OH MY GOD!!!!!" The queen shrieks from me revealing myself, it turns out she is Syndicate. I slightly smile, as I turn to see Bolt himself with a crown on his head. "It been a while." Bolt says to me slightly smiling. "It has." I respond in a low, but happy voice. "I just cant believe it." Syndicate says hugging me a little too tight. I slightly hug her back. "Kuni land has changed since you haven't been here." Syndicate says. "Me and Bolt can rarely keep our minds straight." She says turning to Bolt smiling. "You know who would really be glad to see you?" Bolt asks me. "No.." I respond back really knowing who he is talking about. "Titan and Shift." He says smirking. I knew he would say Titan, he would probably flip from seeing the new me, if he still has those problems. Titan is a problem, but Shift not so much. "I bet they have grown stronger as well as yourselves." I say to Bolt and Syndicate smiling. "Where are they anyway?" I ask. "Titan owns his own club in the village, called "The Pretty Lady"." Syndicate says. "He's disgusting." I say to Syndicate, she nods her head. "Shift, no one knows where he wondered off too, we sent search parties but nothing came up." Bolt says. "Oh." I sigh back clueless about where the hell Shift could have possibly gone. "What about Spike?" I ask. "Oh he trains the warriors, they have grown stronger." Syndicate says while drinking golden wine. "I guess ill go pay the others a visit." I say. "Bye Akikko, its nice to have you back." Bolt says. I then leave the patio to search for Spike.

TO BE CONTINUED...