NEW ADDITION

BOLT POV

Its been a few months since me and guardians saved the world, but I still haven't told Akikko about my tail yet damn. It 8:00 in the morning and I am the only one awake, I dont feel the rests of the guardians energy flow. I then decide to head out to get us some breakfast, from the village of gold. I might pass by Syndicate on my way to Morning buzz's breakfast. I am soon up and out of the tube I then walk my way to the village, I would teleport but thats wasting energy. I may need the energy, because here in Kuni land anything can happen.

SHIFT POV

I wake up, put my blue bunny slippers(which I had got as a gift on the recent Christmas)on and head into the kitchen. I then notice that Titan isnt in the living room. I feel two energies, I know that Bolt may have left like he does always. I walk down the hallway only to find Titan exiting Akikkos room with nothing but boxers on. "Ohh I see, so you finally went in?" I ask. "Like hell I did!" He whispers excitedly. We then go our separate ways. "Oh and I forgot to say, I like the new pajamas!" He says sarcastically. I then notice that im my old black spiderman shirt, and some of Akikkos short shorts. I quickly get angry, because I know he did this. I have problems thinking when I got sleepy, so therefore I do stupid things such as accidentally putting on these pajamas. "You slick dog." I whisper to myself.

BOLT POV

I get closer by Syndicates home, which is right smack dead in the middle of the village. When I get eyes on her home, I see a small dragon tied to the stone beam. The dragon hisses at me, he is about the size of a horse, which is smaller than normal dragons. I knock on Syndicates door, and she answers wide awake. "Hey Bolt I was just talking about you to an old friend of mine." She says opening the door and leading me through her huge home. I think to myself about how beautiful Syndicate is. It is likely that the man she is about to introduce me too is trying to get inside of her. I watch her body as she leads me through her home. The long golden hair, the hourglass figure, the blue eyes, she was a real angel. We soon arrive to the living room. "I would like you to Spike(ashawn)." She says. "He has all the way from our home land, land of the apple trees."I remember you old buddy Bolt." He says smiling. I take a breif moment to think back in my past, I know we were friends because that dragon was named by me." I remember you too." I say kind of jealous because I dont who he is to Syndicate.

TO BE CONTINUED...