TWAZY

~Le Tyme Skyp~

Shifts POV

Years and years have gone by and everyone is in a relationship but me, Akikko, Minx, Sarei, and Titan. Although it would make sense considering Minx was killed by Akikko from a kunai straight through her forehead. Sarei and Titan also died but it was in action. It was horrible funeral. I was dating Sarei at the time. It phased at first but now not so much. Im starting to have deeper feelings for someone else on the team. I actually got her to open up to me a couple months ago after the funeral. IN THE MOFO RAIN. Her attar had changed since she is the Rinoka of the land of Salm. That girl more like woman is Akikko.

Everyone was at my house today and we were just having a training session with us and Akikko's team and students (Kai & Dai). I found myself starring at Akikko training while her team was taking their break. Akikko looked up at me and smiled blushing a little and looked back down. Forcing chakra into her hand she knocked the tree down on accident. She flushed with embarrassment and walked away. I chuckled lightly at her actions and grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards me. I must have added a little bit to much force so she ended up crashing into me.

Her hair fell into her face covering her beautiful cherry blush. I pushed her hair away and started to speak.

"Akikko ive started to have deep feelings for you and i was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?" I finished blushing from embarrassment.  She looked up shocked and slowly started to smile at me.

"Of course Hiro (Shift). Id love to be yours" She answered giggling and blushing at me. (Theres alot of blushing going on here XD) I smiled back at her pulled her closer to me by her waist. I leaned down and kissed her passionately on the lips smiling into the kiss. She kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer towards her. Keep in mind i am taller. Shes only 5'4😂. We pulled away but kept our foreheads connected cheesing at each other.

"I love you Akikko Mikinara" i said to her.

"I love you too Hiroshi Kinataka" She replied kissing me again.

THE END