HEAVEN VS HELL

TITAN POV

He we go me and my girlfrie-haha I mean Akikko, as my body finishes its transformation. My whole body is now all black but has white dots everywhere."ALRIGHT YOU THROW THE FIRST HIT!". I say with a slight smirk on my face. " Akikko I want you to hand our evil clone bros over there, ill fight Zuriki." I say nervously. "So be it." He says while throwing a huge black flaming ball about the size of earth at me, I almost unsuccessfully dodge it. I make five clones and they go flying towards him but he kills them easily. I use my thunderclap and that hurt his ears I then make a black bomb around him and squeezes him inside causing him to burst. Blood fills the black bomb,its over I think in my head. I turn around to help Akikko but then Zuriki is right behind me. He uses power steal to drain my energy I fall down towards as he then sends a blast at me forcing me to fall faster. "Its all up to you now, Akikko." I say blacking out.

AKIKKO POV

I become really worried now as I am the only one left. I attempt to drown the clones in water bubbles,but they burst out of them. I pull my katana out as I create a tornado around the shift clone. I then fly at full speed towards the clone piercing it with my katana, he disappears into nothing. "One down." I whisper to myself as the Bolt clone teleports right In front of me and punches me in the stomach. I look up as he floats above me. He raises his sword and swipes at me but I dont feel anything, I open my eyes only to see..."BOLT!"

BOLT POV

My energy is now flowing through the roof, I kill the clone me easily." You, I thought you were dead!!!". Zuriki says shocked. "Well now im going to show true power." I say smiling.
I collide both if my swords into one huge electric sword. Electricity is all around my body, as I quickly teleport to him slicing completely through him. Blood floats from his severed body, the body soon fades away into nothingness. "That was a clone this whole time." Akikko says worried about Titan. I sense the real thing for sure back on earth. "Akikko come with me." I say as me and her fly to earth together. "What about Shift and Titan?". She asks. They are fine, right now its just me and you.

TO BE CONTINUED...