IN THE CLOUD OF BLOOD 2

AKIKKO POV

As I am getting ready for bird in Syndicates and Bolts mansion. I could hear the disgusting sounds of the two of them having fun in bed. I can hear the loud bumps and also the moaning. "I
UGGGGGGH!" I sigh loudly because they are reminding me of the time me and Titan had done...it. "why." I say in disgust just by thinking of me and Titan. I plug in my earphones, the moaning stops but the wall thumping doesn't. I would eventually fall into a deep sleep, and dream about the future.

TITAN POV

Me and Ruzi soon arrive home, I call Ruzi Kiki because it sounds sexy as fuck. "Kiki, you know I love you right." I say while laying down next to her in bed. "Nope." She responds back, facing her back towards me. I then sit up to look at her in the face and smile. "How come you dont know I love you?" I say still sitting up and smiling. "Who was that at the club earlier?" She responds back, she must've been jealous of Akikko from earlier today. "Is that why you have been quiet the whole walk here?" I ask only to get no answer. "Hag, chill Kiki she was just an old guardian friend who we haven't seen in a really long time." I say laying back down and wrapping my arms around her tightly. "Get off im not in the mood tonight." She says turning back towards me and slightly laughing. "But im hungryyyy!" I pout loudly. "Then go fix yourself something to eat and come back to bed." She says smiling. "You know I love you right?" I say once again. "I know." She says as she lays her head against my chest. I wrap my arms tightly around her again, this time we both fall sound asleep in the darkness.

SPIKE POV

Damn Akikko is one fine ass piece now, to bad she isn't much of a talker. I soon reach my home, which isnt too far from Bolts mansion. I see Lightning flying above me, he's gotten huge now. He can no longer fit inside of any house or building here in Kuni land. I made him a huge underground cave in my backyard, thats where he sleeps. I open my home door, turn on my living room light and lay on the couch. Damn im so lonely, maybe Titan was right about telling me to visit his club. I never had no one but mom, dad, and Lightning there for me. Speaking of mom and dad, I just might visit them tomorrow some time.

MINK POV

Me and Denzi finally make it to the land of Light, where eternal suns shine. Now in this dimension, this place is far more beautiful than Kuni land. "All we have to do now is find out where the locked up Mother nature is, and you can return home." Denzi says to me, while slightly looking down. "I think im going to miss you." He says looking at me smiling. "Im going to miss you too." I respond back softly. I think Denzi was starting to like me more the longer I stayed here. "OH, or maybe you can come with me!" I burst out loudly. "Come on, theres nothing for you here anyway, I found you wandering the sand, remember?" I ask getting more quiet, because people started to stare. "I...I guess ill come." He says. "Wait until you meet my boyfriend, the real Shift, he is such a good guy." I say softly. "Oh." He responds quietly. "There it is, the center where Mother nature is locked away in." He says quickly, as we both run to the center. Here I come Kuni, Mink will return, and I shall find my lover again.

TO BE CONTINUED...