SAVIOR

BOLT POV

Soon me and Titan have made enough energy to finally combine with each other. We awaken from our unconscious states, and we make contact with our hands."lets do it." Titan says as we combine with one another. We are no longer Titan and Bolt, we are Beeran. Our energies are combined, we now have the power of both Bolt and Titan. "Dont worry Zuriki and Shift were coming." We say as we break through the wind at high speed. We feel more energy coursing through us than ever before. I just now that in this state the guardians will have no choice, but to win.

MINK POV

I watch as Spike awakens in a weakened state, and as Syndicate returns to her normal form. "Hahahahaha!, Mink you can still choose your life, fall along with these damn guardians, or you can hold eternal poo power with us." Mother nature says while floating above us. I look down, then I look at both Spike and Syndicate, they look at me right back. "I...choose to fall along with the guardians, but that wont be by your or anyone else's hand!" I yell as I grow my wings, and make the element of earth shoot up at mother. The rocks knock her in all directions, and the last one sends her right down to the ground. As mother recovers, Spike shoots purple spikes at Mother. The spikes explode, which sends her into the air, then Syndicate jumps above her, kicking her right back down into the ground. "YOU DAMN GUARDIANS!!!!" She shouts while releasing a wave of all the elements combined. She successfully hits Syndicate and Spike, knocking them out. I still up and running fly towards her a fist out of the earth element. "You stupid little girl." Mother nature says grinning. She then opens up a dimensional portal, I am suddenly stuck in another dimension.

MOTHER NATURE POV

"She can stay there." I say to myself as I then transport myself to the location of Kota kuni, my true husband. "They have fallen beneath me." Kota says while grinning at me. I smile a great smile back. I watch as they struggle to move, the brothers shall die together, Shift and Zuriki.

SHIFT POV

"How could a dream lead to all of this?" I ask myself as Mother nature pins me and my brother to the ground using the element of earth. We watch as the man covered in dark blue energy, forces his fist Into the earth below, causing it to shatter. "SHIT, WHERE R U BOLT!" I yell Inside my head.

TO BE CONTINUED...