SURPRISES PT.4

MINK POV

I crawl on top of Shift, we kiss and kiss. I then secretly ease a knife out of my back pocket, since he is distracted by my lips. Knowing that ice is his weakness I cover the knife in ice using my powers. I actually really do love him, but if I dont listen mother will make me suffer. He takes of his shirt then I force the knife covered in ice right into his lower belly. I quickly jump off of him as blood runs from his wound, I then disappear into wind using my powers while crying.

SHIFT POV

"Ahh! FUCK! This shit hurt!" I shout while blood oozes out of my stomach. I quickly pull out the knife as my skin slowly turns blue. I try to move but it is extremely too cold. The last thing I see is my skin turning blue, the bitch knew my weakness. I then close my eyes and sleep with a cold body.

BOLT POV

I soon leave Syndicates house, and soon as I walk outside I see Akikko running towards me.
"Bolt." She says panting for breath. "Titan is gone, he left a note saying to his cousins house but we dont know where thats at." She says to me. In that moment of time I feel like its the perfect moment to tell her something. "Okay were going to find him, Syndicate said he was last spotted in the village of volcanoes, so we'll go there." I say. While we run there I inform her about the tail and ears I used to have.

TITAN POV

"Its finally night out." I say to my cousin, Haruza. She always wanted to be like me. "Yes, I cant believe im hanging with an actual guardian!" She says excitedly. "Yeah my cousin is an actual guardian!". She says bragging to her friends outside. "Alright Haruza, lets move." I say as her friend faint. We go deep into the village of volcanoes, just like wat Bolt said. "This is where he was last seen." I say to Haruza. "Ok jerry, we got this!" She says using my real name. I cant wait to see the stupid look on Bolts face when I catch this loser, I say in my head as I see a figure with green glowing energy around it. "Lets move!" I shout out to Haruza.

SHIFT POV

...

TO BE CONTINUED...