LIFE OR DEATH?

SHIFT POV

I wake up in a strange house I've never seen before. Im in a huge comfortable bed laying next to Sarei, who's still asleep. What the hell happened last night, is what's going through my head right now. I look around the room, and its a very nice, very clean room. "Good morning." She says to me smiling bright. "Good morning." I smile back, even though im not a morning person. I lay back down, then all of a sudden I remember. "What happened to Sharuzu!" I burst out. "Oh, he made it back to the hotel last night, remember, we walked him there?" She asks me. "Huh." I lowly sigh, bot remembering nothing at all. "So, what's your story?" I ask her as we both watch the ceiling as we lay down. "I was young and clueless." She says to me sadly. "My mother would give me energy more, and more, as if it was my lunch every day. One day the energy poured out of me, it leaked from my hands and my mouth. It was too much for me, so the extra energy was fed to my twin brother, Ashasuke." She says sadly, as a tear runs from her eye. She makes me feel...bad for some reason. "Why are you crying?" I ask her softly, while looking at her. "The energy grew stronger, but I learned how to control it with my age." She continues. "My brother...he never learned, but as he grew older the energy had a different effect on him." She says. "It made him...mentally crazy, sick, ill. The person he is today is not my brother, and that's why I cry for him." She finishes. "Where is your brother now?" I ask her. "He's in prison, for the rest of his life." She says to me lowly. "What did he do?" I ask her. "He's killed countless people for no reason, he has killed over 4,567,321,976 people in two days." She says. "DAMN!!!!, THATS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE IS IT!!!" I shout unbelievably. "Im supposed to go and see him...today." She says turning her back towards me. I still look at the ceiling, wondering how the hell did he kill that many people. "Lets go see him then, after I pick up Kensu and Sharuzu." I say smiling a little to try and brighten the mood. "Okay, fine." She replies. We both hop up to get ready.

SYNDICATE POV

I look in shock as Mink enters..."I-i thought you were gone forever." I say holding my mouth and shaking my head. "No...im back." Mink replies happily. Akikko is asleep in the next room, Bolt is also asleep. "If they were up they'd be happy to see you." I say hugging her, then Spike and a guy with bluish purple skin enters the room.

TO BE CONTINUED...