UNVEILED PT.2

SPIKE POV

I have left the guardians, giving Shift back his spot on the team. Me and lightning are flying around the land of Kuni right now, just for fun. I can't help but to think of how beautiful Akikko was on the night of Shifts death. That is besides the point at this time though, I will become an underground guardian. I will continue to fight as a vigilante, helping out in all of the villages. I am Spike, and thats all I want to be. As much fun it was to be a guardian, I don't like I fit in with them. I am currently returning to the hotel I once dwelled in before.

MINK POV

I am in total shock, I thought I killed him, I say to myself in my head. "Who's the pretty girl?" Shift asks Bolt. I blush and say thank you to him as I forget I am in my Geniya form. "Its my younger sister, Geniya." Bolt says responding to Shift. "And you cant have her." He finshes with a smirk on his face. "Alright then, talk about overprotective." He says smiling. I then walk into the restroom and close the door. I return to my normal form, Mink, while I use it.

BOLT POV

I walk down the hallway to check on Akikko, since she's been so quiet lately. I open the door to find her face in the phone, earbuds In, and lights off. "Next time knock." She says in a low but mean voice. "Why dont come out of this dungeon, and see the light with us sometimes." I say trying to make a good comeback. "No." She simply says, as her fingers move all over the phone. I then decide to leave her alone, and as soon as I close here door titan appears, scaring the hell out of me. Although I show no scared emotion, I tell him,"You scared me." I say simply. "That was my aim you arse!". He replied back angrily. "You showed no Damn emotion, I wanted to see what your scary face looks like.". Titan says. "Try harder next time." I say patting him on the back.

MINK POV

I enter Shifts room in my Geniya form. "Oh what are doing in here?" He says while putting on a shirt. "I am not who you think I am." I say to him looking down. "Then who are you?" He asks, and I show him my true form, turning back into the real me, Mink.

TO BE CONTINUED...