SAVIOR PT.2

TITAN/BOLT POV

We arrive at to a brutal scene, seeing bloody Shift and Zuriki stuck in the ground, weakened. "Hey!" We shout at the evil duo. "Damn it took long enough." Shift says smiling but weak. "You still wont win." Kota says with a straight face. "I will destroy ALL OF KUNI IN A SINGLE PUNCH!" Kota shouts while forcing his fist down. I quickly teleport in front of him and catches his fist before it hits the ground. I create a black bomb surrounded by electricity and force it into his stomach. The result is a huge explosion, the explosion catches Mother nature. We all three are now in a huge exploding ball, which I am immune to. "Ahhhhhhh!" Is all I hear from Mother nature and Kota kuni.

SHIFT POV

Me and Zuriki both watch the explosion trap the villains, and my friends. Soon the explosion is clear, smoke fills the air, the sky is grey. Me and Zuriki, still trapped, watch as Bolt and Titan emerge out of the smoke. "Im surprised." Zuriki says smiling. "We did it, again." Titan says barely walking. However Bolt still stands, he begins to free me and Zuriki. "Where is Spike and the girls?" I ask. Spike and Syndicate suddenly appear, they hold each others weight as they walk. "We've done it." Spike says smirking as a little river of bloods shoots down his mouth. "Mink is...gone." Syndicate says. I suddenly feel a bullet in my heart, even though the hoe killed me. "Well...we have to keep moving." I say looking at the ground. All of Kunis people are hidden but emerge. Knowing that Kuni is now safe, we all walk to Syndicates house to begin rebuilding.

MINK POV

I look around the dimension im in, only to see nothing but a grape colored person. He has a sword on his back, is he stuck here too, I begin to wonder. "HEY!" I shout. The grape man turns around and looks at me. I fly to him, and I notice he kinds of look like Shift. "Where are you from?" He asks me seriously. "Im from Kuni land." I say happily to see someone else. "Oh, that place." He says. "Then what are you doing way out here?" He asks me. This place is way different from my dimension. The sky is green and there is no grass, just hard ground. "You see, I was accidentally transported here by someone truly evil." I say worrying about Kuni. He then just stares at me up and down, pervert. "Its in another dimension!" I slightly yell. He then makes eye contact with me. "Im sorry I cant help you." He says with a straight face turning around. He then begins to walk away. "Fine then, you asshole!" I yell just standing there. "You know I like you." He says suddenly ending up behind me. I turn only to see the walking him fade away. "Come with me, there should be someone to help you in my Kuni land." He says with a straight face. "Thank you so much!" I say hugging him. "Okay stop with the hugging." He says blushing with a straight face. Then we begin to walk our way to alternate Kuni land.

TWO YEARS LATER...

AKIKKO POV

I am finished with my training, I have packed up my stuff to return to Kuni. I leave the hotel, thinking about how much everyone may have changed. I am soon out of the Lucky land and head back on my way to Kuni, get ready for the power I have to show you Kuni, I say in my head. I pop my earphones into my ears, and continue to walk.

TO BE CONTINUED...