WHAT IS HAPPENING

TITAN POV

We all stand next to one another and begin to restore energy. "Were going to kick your ass." I say loud enough for Zuriki to hear. "Oh guardians dont you get it I have grown stronger!" Zuriki smirks as he, Mother nature, and the man covered in dark blue energy, look down at us. Then out of nowhere Mother nature blasts a wave of fire at Zuriki. "What the hell are you doing!" He yells at Mother nature. Then the man covered in dark blue energy shoots Zuriki down. He falls near us. "My real husband is kota kuni." Mother nature says while hugging the man covered in blue energy. "She is correct, you have no place in this Zuriki." The man in blue says. "Who are you anyway!" Mink shouts at him. "My name is Kota kuni." He says as he blasts a huge blue energy beam at us.

SPIKE POV

DAMN! "I can see hes going to be a problem huh, Bolt." I say as I recover. "Hes is no god we can win." Bolt replies as he pulls his swords. In the distance I see Shift and Zuriki talking to one another. "Whats the plan Bolt?" I ask while pulling out a set of red spikes, holding them like knives. "I dont know." He responds. "All I know is to make sure you hit him." Bolt says as he teleports up to Kota. Mother nature then comes down to us. Me, Mink, and Syndicate look at her as we ready ourselves. "You wont win." She says looking into Minks eyes. "We will." She responds as we all begin to run towards mother nature. I throw my two red spikes at her but she teleports them into other dimensions. I see Syndicate get up close to her throwing punches and missing miserably. Mother nature uses her dimensional power to back fire all of Syndicates super strength punches at herself. Syndicate gets knocked back but I catch her and look into her eyes smiling. "Im going to finish you mother." Mink says as she builds tornadoes all around Mother nature. Using her new power Mother teleports out of the circle of tornadoes. "You dont think like me, do you daughter?" She asks sarcastically.

MINK POV

I know im not ready for her yet, I cant win against her on my own. "Were going to help her defeat you Mother nature!" Spike shouts. He and Syndicate stand behind me,with their help im sure to win.

TO BE CONTINUED...