STILL FRIENDS?

SHIFT POV

It turns out that the two contestants fighting each other are Sharuzu and Kensu. "This should be interesting." I say aloud in the audience.

SHARUZU POV

"H-how?" I say shakingly, I really don't want to fight her. I mean were supposed to be friends, we may even have a relationship. "Whats wrong, are you scared?" Kensu says to me while smirking and pulling out her sword. "Im honest...so...yeah, I am scared a little." I say smiling back and pulling out my staff. "Your such a goof!" She yells while running towards me, I whirl my staff so fast it makes a telekinetic push towards her. She dodges it by moving to the side or AKA sidestepping. "Your soooo predictable!" She yells leaping high into the air. I then use my telekinesis to catch her and throw her to the other end of the arena. She tumbles from a hard fall, but she still recovers. "Don't do this Kensu!" I yell at her. "I got tricks too!" She yells back at me. I then watch as her eyes began to turn yellow, then BANG! I see a yellow beam from her eyes hit me, I fly back a few miles. "Damn." I say recovering, seeing her walk towards me with her bright yellow eyes. "YOU NEED TO STAY DOWN,...or you could get hurt,badly." She says looking into my eyes as serious as possible now. "I call my staff back to me with my telekinesis, I then run to her at full speed. Nect thing you know, were clanking our weapons together in a serious battle.

SHIFT POV

As I enjoy my teammates fighting, I suddenly remember what I came here for. "Oh shit!" I yell out loud. I then see the woman with the right energy, she wears a purple tank top with a purple bandanna. She also has black joggers on, and she is VERY attractive. "Damn, I don't even wanna kill her." I say aloud as the man next to me begins to look at me strange. I look back at him strange, and I get up to approach the girl with the red energy. I eventually have a seat next to her to get to know her, before confronting her about the energy. "So, whats your name?" I ask with my mack daddy lingo. "Not interested." She simply says. I make a blank face at her for assuming that I want her just because she looks good. Im not gonna lie, I was kinda, just a little bit, trying to get her interested. "I didnt come all the way from Kuni land just to pick up a...fine girl." I say smirking at her.

TO BE CONTINUED...