SURPRISES PT.3

SHIFT POV

I am currently in the village of darkness to see Mink. The girl I met at the strip club before my brother flipped out. She probably wants to have another good time, I going to go see her. I near the strip club only to find her dressed up, like a model, surprisingly."Didnt have to work today?" I asks smiling, while approaching her. "Oh my gosh!" She says happily, as she gives me a hug. "I thought you were never going to cone back for me." She says looking into my eyes. We walk and talk about stuff we do, you know, stuff we like and whatever. After we grab something to eat, she wants to spend a night with at a hotel. So we head to the hotel just at the entrance at the village.

BOLT POV

"Sorry guys I have to go check on something, ill come right back." Akikko says, as she suddenly jumps up and leaves. "Well that was weird." I say to Syndicate smirking. She looks at me right in the eyes with a little smile. "I want to show you something." She says softly, while leading me upstairs into her room. I watch, already knowing what she is about to do. She drops her dress onto the floor, revealing herself to me. "Bolt, I've been wanting you to take me for a long time now." Syndicate says softly, as she gets close to me. She gets down low to me and begins to suck away, I cant help but to moan from how good the shit feels. She's been going at it for a minute now I lose my shirt and my pants, then we transition to the bed. I bend her over and find my way deep inside of her, its warm and it feels so damn good. I pull her beautiful golden hair back as I force myself in and out of her. Were going to be at this for a while.

AKIKKO POV

I make to the house finding nothing, but a huge mess and a note on my room door.

NOTE
I went to an old cousin's of mine, I will return after I find the vigilante until then I will be staying here.
,Titan

End of note

That idiot! He doesn't know anything about this vigilante character.

SHIFT POV

I jump onto the hotel rooms bed, as I get ready to get with Mink. This should be fun.

MINK POV

Im about to make this his last day living. He thinks he knows a lot about me he doesn't know anything, im going to make mother proud.

TO BE CONTINUED...